Hudson Valley Medical Health Choices, P.C., a Palliative Care Practice
Hudson Valley Medical Health Choices, P.C., offers Palliative Care services for people living with a serious long-term illness. We help provide relief from symptoms and the stress of the disease process. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for both patient and family.
- A consultative service providing specialist-level care.
- A service provided in a variety of settings: office, home, nursing home, and assisted living as well as independent living facilities.
- A team that consists of a physician, nurse practitioner, and licensed clinical social worker.
- Make recommendations regarding symptom and pain management.
- Facilitate communication and treatment options between physicians and specialists.
- Conduct goals of care discussions and advanced care planning.
- Improve and maximize the quality of life for patients and their families.
- Prescribe medications to help alleviate pain and manage symptoms.
- Patients with chronic illness.
- Patients with multiple hospitalizations.
- Patients with poorly controlled symptoms such as pain, nausea, constipation, fatigue, dyspnea, depression, and agitation.
- Patients with a need for Advanced Care Planning/MOLST forms.
Have additional questions? We offer reference materials that can help! You can download and print the document from this link:
Hudson Valley Medical Health Choices, P.C., offers appointments at their offices located at MidHudson Regional Hospital, 1 Webster Avenue, Suite 402B in Poughkeepsie, and for the home bound, wherever they call home, their own home, senior living, assisted living or nursing home.
To schedule an appointment, please call 845-240-7557.