31st Annual Golf Tournament
Hudson Valley Hospice Foundation and the 31st Annual Golf Tournament Committee invite you to celebrate thirty one years of making a difference while enjoying a spectacular day of golf on Thursday, June 22nd. Join us at the gorgeous Centennial Golf Club in Carmel, New York where all of our golfers and sponsors are winners as you help to provide charity care, nonformulary drugs and programs and services to the men, women and children of Dutchess and Ulster Counties who are facing a life limiting illness of themselves or a loved one.
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, Hudson Valley Hospice attends to the needs of over 600 patients and their loved ones, maintaining their dignity, enhancing their quality of life and supporting their loved ones.
Join us for a fabulous day of golf and make a difference in our community!
Information and Fees – Online Sponsorship and Registration
31st Annual Tournament Format
- Women’s and Men’s Divisions
- Play best shot of four
- No handicap
- Closest to the Pin on Four Par 3 Holes
- Longest Drive — Men’s and Women’s
Sponsors and Fees
- Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Community Partner Sponsorships are available and can be tailored to meet your needs and preferences.
- Marketing Packages at $250 are great for a business that wants to make a difference, but doesn’t golf.
- Tee Signs at $100 per sign are perfect for a business logo or remembering or honoring someone special.
- Foursome – $1,000
- Single Golfer – $250
Greens Fees & Cart, Gourmet Buffet Lunch, Beverage Carts/Stations on the Course, Cocktails & Dinner, Player Gifts and some on course competitions are included for each golfer.
For more information, email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 845.240.7609 or follow this QR code.
Make a Difference
Want to contribute to our cause, but can’t make it to the event? No problem! By making a donation you will help us provide vital care and support. Life-limiting illnesses do not discriminate. Now, more than ever, your support is critical in ensuring that all members of our community receive the best possible care for themselves and their loved ones at a time when it matters most.